We hope that you love your purchase from us, but sometimes things aren't quite right. If you'd like a refund please let us know within 14 days of receiving the item.
To apply for a refund please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number, if you'd like an exchange or refund and reasons.
- Please include the returns form inside the parcel, so that we know who it has come from. Without this we will struggle to process the refund.
- All products must be returned unworn and in the original packaging.
The original postage fee is non refundable
- Return postage fees are the responsibility of the buyer
Please return via a tracked service, we can't be held responsible for missing items
- Any underpaid shipping costs will be deducted from the refund
- Earrings or nose rings can not be returned/exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
- Anything unworn can be exchanged within 14 days
- There may be extra shipping costs applied
- Earrings / Nose rings cannot be exchanged
- Please fill out the exchange form and include it in the return
- We always ensure we check every item before shipping to minimise the chance of anything being wrong.
- If for any reason your item is faulty or has been damaged in transit please reach out to us as soon as you can - firstname.lastname@example.org
Any items returned from outside the EU must be labelled 'unwanted goods'...this will prevent us from being taxed for the item.